Hey everyone! Shoutout to Claire from wanderings (and wonderings)! She recently nominated me and Wesley for the Versatile Blogger Award- Thanks, Claire! Part of this award is that we need to share 7 facts about ourselves so stick around to learn some interesting and maybe not-so-interesting things…
- I have never broken a bone in my life. I have dislocated my kneecap a couple times and tore some ligaments in my knee- but no broken bones! 22 years strong!
- Wesley served a religious mission in Argentina so now he speaks spanish to me (which I don’t really understand) and we drink mate.
- Wesley loves cars. Like a lot. His first car was a 1967 Volkswagen Beetle that he restored, while he was in high school, with his pops. Her name was Sheila. I will never forget the day he told me he loved me more than he loved Sheila… it was a beautiful thing.
- I love dancing. I have probably done every type of dance you can think of… almost… Jazz, tap, hip-hop, hula, irish dancing, and my favorite has for sure been ballet.
- We are nerds for a lot of different fandoms- we have a corner of our family room that is dedicated to a few favorites. It includes a light saber (star wars), a sonic screwdriver (doctor who), a battle axe (medieval times), a pokeball (pokemon), and a ghost (destiny).
- On my resume, my name is written at the very top in big pink letters. Some might say it’s unprofessional. I say it stands out froma boring pile of papers that all look the same and it hasn’t let me down yet!
- Wesley and I are both pretty creative, but he is definitely more than I am. Normally when we get gifts for one another, we end up painting something for the other person. The pictures hanging in our bedroom are pictures we have painted for each other. And almost every single picture in our family room was done by Wesley.
Alright, for the Versatile Blogger Award:
If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. You should:
Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to his or her blog.
Select fifteen (15) blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered and/or follow regularly. (Choose blogs you find excellent!)
Nominate those fifteen (15) bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, including a link to the original VBA site.
Notify your nominations!
Finally, don’t forget to tell the person who nominated you seven (7) things about yourself.
Okay. Now to pick the lucky 15 bloggers who get to share some fun things about themselves:
Justine at little dove creations
Rachel at at the corner of 14th and oak
Kellyn at life is beautiful
Chloe at welcome to my world
Jessie at not so typical blog
Ella at in-between ages
Becca & Alex at roam wild and free
Brey at ordinary adventures
Hayley at hopes of glory
Rianna at a natural convert
Amber at newly wedded wurl
Savannah at sweet, sassy, savvy
Hannah & Amber at quest type
Katie at newly yoked
Carly at a real bright life
Again, thanks Claire for the awesome nomination and I am excited to see what others share!